- Checklist for ERS Travel - CONUS – completed by an employee to compile their expenses and then given to their travel delegate to create an ERS report - used to reimburse employees or grad students with an appointment for CONUS travel related expenses.
- Checklist for ERS Travel – OCONUS – completed by an employee to compile their expenses and then given to their travel delegate to create an ERS report - used to reimburse employees or grad students with an appointment for OCONUS travel related expenses.
- Non-Employee Travel Reimbursement Form – required and completed by non-employees, and then signed and attached to the ERS report as part of the receipts/supporting documentation - used to reimburse non-employees and visitors to Penn State for travel related expenses.
- Non-Employee Information Form, also referred to as the Visitor’s Form – completed prior to committing to the expense and to verify the visitor’s entry status allows for reimbursement. (This completed form should also be included with all Non-Employee Travel Reimbursement Forms).
- Group Meal/Group Meeting Support Form – used to reimburse group meal or group meeting expenses when food has been consumed during a meeting discussing University business. Requires a valid business purpose on the form.
- Student Travel Support Information - The John and Willie Leone Family Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering is pleased to help support educational student travel experiences undertaken by our students, such as attending or presenting research at a professional society conference or taking part in an organized research program (like the GREEN Program) during a semester break, when funding is available.
- Student Scholarship Form - The John and Willie Leone Family Department of Energy and Mineral Engineering offers a wide-variety of scholarship opportunities to undergraduate students pursuing degrees within the department. Many of our scholarships are funded by donations from individual alumni and friends while others are the result of corporate gifts.
For additional college-wide resources such as safety and emergency information, facutly mentoring, human resources, awards, parking, resources for graduate staff, and more, visit the Resources for Faculty and Staff page.