EME Advisers

Primary tabs

Department Advisers

You should talk to a department adviser if you have questions about how to use LionPATH or about university policies and procedures.  

Energy Business and Finance (EBF) majors and Environmental Systems Engineering (ENVSE) majors

Please contact:

  • Alisha Simon
    Email: anw114@psu.edu
    Phone: 814-867-5271
    Office Address: 109 Hosler Building

Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering (PNGE) majors, Energy Engineering (ENENG) majors, and Mining Engineering (MNGE) majors

Please contact:

  • Amy Johnson
    Email: ajj161@psu.edu
    Phone: 814-865-8475
    Office Address: 110 Hosler Building

Faculty Advisers

You should talk to your assigned faculty adviser if you have questions about what to schedule, course requirements for your major, academic planning, and how minors or elective selections could fit with your career plans.

How do I find my adviser’s name and contact information?

You can find your faculty adviser in LionPATH. You can also search our Faculty Directory to find faculty in the in the department.

Can I change my faculty adviser?

A student is allowed to change their faculty adviser one time while they are in an EME major. The adviser will be changed to whichever faculty advisor for the student’s major currently has the fewest advisees; the student does not get to choose the new adviser.

If you understand these policies and still want to change your faculty adviser, you can email your request to Amy Johnson if you are a PNGE, MNGE or ENENG major or Alisha Simon if you are an EBF, or ENVSE major. (See contact information listed above)