EME works closely with the College of Engineering. They have several helpful links available including resources specific for undergaduates and graduates. They also have information on resume building skills, salary information, and additional resources that can assist you in your career.
Helpful Career Links
- Career Resources & Employer Relations - The College of Engineering provide career advising for more than 10,000 undergraduate and graduate students pursuing majors within the College of Engineering as well as students pursuing engineering majors in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences. They also help connect students and employers at a wide variety of career events each academic year.
- Salary Spotlight, Co-op & Internship Average Hourly Salaries - Average hourly salary information is provided on a voluntary basis by engineering undergraduate and graduate students who have completed their Co-op & Internship Employment Surveys.
- Resources for Undergraduate Students - If you’re an undergraduate student in the College of Engineering or a student in an engineering major in the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences, we can help you prepare for your career or for graduate studies.
- Resrources for Graduate Students - Whether you are pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree, we can help you prepare for a career in either industry or academia.
- Action Verbs for Resumes - The way in which you describe your background and skills in a résumé, CV, or cover letter is just as important as the actual information you are presenting. Use some of these descriptive action verbs to describe your skills, experience, and accomplishments.
- Sample Documents - View examples of resumes, cover letters, curriculum vitaes and more.
- Nittany Lion Careers - Penn State's single-system recruiting platform for all students, alumni, and employers.
- Business Career Center - Smeal College of Business' career resources.
- Job Search Resources - Smeal College of Business' job search resources.
- Career Fair Prep Tips - Smeal College of Business' tips for success at Career Fairs.
- Networking Resources and Tips - Smeal College of Business' helpful tips on how to network and being professional when contacting employers.
- International Student Job Resources - view the My Visa Jobs website
- De-Coding Dress Codes 101 - Learn how to navigate dress requirements for interviews.